Thursday, January 10, 2013

Chocolate Flaxseed Honey Peanutbutter

I recently got a peanut butter machine which basically creates any nut butter you can imagine! I love it because I know EXACTLY what is in it! This mixture was to DIE for! 1/4 cup peanuts, 1/8 cup flaxseed (whole), a dash of cinnamon, 1 tbsp of honey and 1 tbsp of cocoa powder. The cinnamon, honey and cocoa powder I added After I made the butter. So I know you probably don't have a peanut butter machine. Well then just buy natural peanut butter and mix these ingredients together. Its very easily done. If you want to enjoy the luxury of making your own peanut butter, some health food stores have peanut butter machines. For example, in Kalamazoo the Natural Health Center off Drake and West Main has one.

No comments:

Post a Comment