Friday, January 4, 2013

Vegan Hot Cocoa

Spicy Soy Hot Cocoa--- Being a vegan was the best choice I have made, ever. It has changed me inside and out. I look better, feel better, have more energy and more compassion. With that said, the one thing that I could just never give up is hot chocolate! So I decided there had to be a way to make vegan hot cocoa. Well here it is, and it's even better than the other stuff!!! Super easy to make--- heat up 1 cup soymilk (vanilla is best), 5 oz of semisweet baking chocolate square, 1 packet of stevia (all natural, calorie free sweetener), topped with marshmellows or soy whipped cream. This particilar recipe was a spicy hot chocolate. You must try it! Just add a dash of cayenne pepper, cinnamon and nutmeg to taste. So delicious, and better yet, super healthy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment