Thursday, January 10, 2013

Graveyard

Have you ever heard of a "graveyard"? It is usually refers to mixing together a bunch of soda flavors from the soda machine. I think it's called this because it kills you. So I guess this isn't exactly a graveyard because it doesn't kill you. In fact, it makes you live LONGER. so anyways, the concept is the same.... except I just mixed together a crap ton of vegetables (and a few extra ingredients). Feel free to create your own of course!
here's what i threw together, literally: spinich, carrots, black eyed peas, edemame, chickpeas, quinoa, bamboo shoots, alfalfa sprouts, mushrooms, parsley and basil. I also added some yeast flakes, which contains vitamin B12 and can be used as a parmasan cheese substitute. I then squeezed a half a lemon into the mixture and mixed it all together! Like I said, pretty much just took random stuff out of my fridge. and it was great! ***This recipe is dedicated to Bree McCormick because she was the one who originally gave me this idea :))

1 comment: